8. March, 2019 I wonder if a home is much more than a house and a place… Things like a relationship, a feeling, a time, a trail… and a story. A story we follow in all we do, both day and night.
7. March – If we move from fueling our cars, to fuel our phones instead, and continue on foot, it could be a good thing both for us and the environment
6. March 2019 – The approaching sea level rise, with walls of water heading for our cities is so scary that most of us simply ignore it
5. March 2019 – Simple living is one of the things that can help us reduce our impact on the planet
4. March 2019 More and more of our decisions are based on data collected, stored and analyzed, not by humans, but by computers
3. March 2019 As parents we often drive our kids to what-ever and where-ever they need to go – But walking together with them is a better alternative
Walking along the coast is a great way to get the kids offline and to relate both to each other and to the landscape
Illustration of high waves approaching a city – People looking out of windows saying “we are not ready ”
Illustration of a community working together to stop their town from being flooded by water – texted and non texted version
Logbook 29. June 2018 – Love the simple logic of how the steps we take defines where we go
Logbook – Giant Baobab trees dying – is it climate change? – can we help them?
Illustration: Storytelling from the trails can include encounters with giants
Drawing of Mother Earth reaching out to stressed businessman – Someone needs a hug drawing in texted and non-texted version
Logbook 15 Feb. – Nobody gains, in the long run, from the way illegal logging is destroying forests all over the planet today.